READ ME FIRST
Greenbranch eBook files are available in ePUB, .mobi and PDF versions.
- ePUB is used on most tablets, including iPad, iPhone, B&N Nook, Sony Reader and many others.
- .mobi is for the Amazon Kindle.
- PDF works on just about everything, and looks like the print book, but may not provide all the nice features your device provides for the other formats (like page flipping, placement on the bookshelf, searching,).
Here's how you install for various devices. After downloading and unzipping the file:
Installing on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch Using iBooks
- Open iTunes
- Drag the ePub files to the Books icon (on the left sidebar, under Library)
- Select your device (on the left sidebar, under devices)
- In the main screen, choose the Books tab at the top.
- Make sure that synch books is checked
- Either click on the "All Books" option or select the books that you want
- Sync your device
On Your Computer Using Caliber
- Install Caliber (its free) for your system (http://calibre-ebook.com)
- Caliber will request you to choose a location for your eBook library.
- Drag eBooks on the Caliber interface and they will be copied to your library.
- If your iPhone or iPad is connected, then Caliber can also read eBooks from the device.
- Connect the Kindle to the computer and see the Kindle Drive mount
- Copy your mobi file to the Kindle's Documents folder
- Connect the nook to the computer and see the Nook Drive mount
- Copy your ePub file to the Nook's My Documents folder
- To view it in the Nook, go to My Library
- Tap View my Documents
- Tap Check for New content.
- Select the book
For Sony Reader
- Connect the Sony Reader to the computer
- Open the Reader Library application (you can find it at http://ebookstore.sony.com/download)
- Copy your ePub file to the Reader's My Documents folder
- Sync your reade