Length 90 minutes
Speaker: Susan Childs, FACMPE
Does your medical practice have a solid plan for your consumer driven patient financial policies? And if you have a plan, is it working for you?
In this practical and timely 90-minute program, Susan Childs will cover how you can create easy-to-understand policies - policies that physicians will buy into and policies that your staff members will help them in their jobs.
Lastly, Susan Childs will provide hard core examples of what is working in practices - and what is not working. Learn from these case studies so you can build your workable plan.
Here’s just some of the information you’ll get when you register to attend this in-depth program:
- How to define the responsibilities of each staff member and that you have the right people handling the practice's money
- Financially and Contractual - know what you CAN disclose to your patients
- With so much cash on hand, make sure you have your internal checks and balances
- How the patient discounts really work and how your practice can offer it
- An introduction to Prompt-Pay discount laws
- Learn what is effective in working with "direct pay" patients
- How to get the doctors to support the policies
- How your website can welcome while reinforcing your financial policies
Meet Our Speaker!
Susan Childs, FACMPE, established her professional career in public accounting and healthcare management before founding Evolution Healthcare Consulting.
She is a Board Certified Fellow of the American College of Medical Practice Executives. Susan serves as the ACMPE North Carolina Forum Rep. as well as Eastern Section Forum Coordinator.
Ms. Childs helps practices thrive. Her experience covers; Staff Processes and Workflow Improvements, Patient Centered Medical Home, Customer Service Assessment, Practice Future Planning, Mergers and Practice Start Up.