A FREE 3 ISSUE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION
Stay current. Save time. Know more. Earn more.
Built on the "journal club" concept, expert editors critically select and summarize sixteen of the most valuable articles from the current literature - two articles on each of the most challenging practice management topics.
Each interesting and engaging article abstract is followed by expert editorial commentary to place the material in the context of your medical practice.
With our newsletter you'll get commonsense, cutting-edge strategies and insight from our in-the-trenches Editor, Tim Boden - PLUS you also get a 60 minute professionally read audio file of the material.
- 12 issues a year (monthly).
- Each issue contains 16 article reviews and accompanying expert commentary.
- Sent via PDF and audio file (MP3) to listen on your smart phone or MP3 player.
Just think - in one hour of FAST Practice reading or listening time, you'll get an entire month's worth of successful practice management strategies.
We do the reading for you! . . . Don't waste your valuable time searching for "pearls of practice management wisdom" in a sea of information. FAST Practice distills the information you really need from all the publications you wish you had time to read.
- The best of the literature, critically selected and carefully summarized with editorial commentary by experts in medical practice management.
- Easy-to-access the moment the monthly e-alert arrives.
- A 16-page online newsletter in PDF format is included with the FAST Practice subscription - ready to print out (or not).
- Audio file is easy-to-download and listen to at computer, MP3 player or burn onto a CD.
- Professional voice actors make the material easy-to-understand, easy-to-assimilate.
- Practical and portable enough to take anywhere, listen to anytime.
- Listen straight through in just 60 minutes; and re-play as many times as you wish.
Each month, our FAST Practice Editor, Tim Boden, CMPE, reviews and abstracts the periodicals and news sources listed below, plus others. A seasoned practice administrator and journalist, Tim critically selects carefully summarizes chosen articles with expert commentary to put the information in the context of information you can use today.