Speaker: Donna Weinstock
There's no ignoring it -- Consumer-directed healthcare is here to stay. You can see how patients are becoming more involved in their care. And, patient satisfaction is the lynchpin of a successful practice. Small or large, medical practices have to improve their patient satisfaction ratings and incorporate more of a " "customer service" " orientation.
Quantity Discounts Apply for All Our Audio Conferences!
Shop Around for More Titles and SAVE!
Buy 2, get a 15% discount | Buy 3 or 4, get a 20% discount | Buy 5 or more, get a 50% discount!
(your discount will be applied in your cart)
In this 90-minute audio conference, you'll hear 12 specific strategies on how to incorporate a higher level of customer service into your practice and how to treat the " "need to improve" " as an ongoing process with your staff members. Remember, the goal is to exceed the expectations of the patient.
This translates into greater patient satisfaction, fewer patient defections and a more efficient and profitable practice.
What you will learn in the 90 minute Audio Conference:
- You'll hear our 12 very specific tips (plus bonus ideas) for increasing patient satisfaction
- Tips cover the Front Desk to the physical space, from collections and billing to personnel issues
- We're concentrating on easy-to-implement strategies and how you can start today. Remember, it is a work in progress!
- Within the " "tips" " we'll flesh out ideas on a more efficient office, proven to improve your patient care
- And our suggestions will be concrete -- examples of ways to incorporate the " "tips" " into the daily processes
- We'll describe ways to encourage staff to be creative with customer service ideas
As a bonus, at the end of the session, you'll have the opportunity to pose your questions in real time to Donna Weinstock.
Our Expert Speaker:
Donna Weinstock is President of Office Management Solutions based in the Chicago suburbs. She is a business and health care consultant with more than 30 years in the healthcare industry. Her experience as a licensed Nursing Home Administrator and office manager for neurosurgery and pediatrics has given her the know-how on what makes an efficiently run and organized practice. As an accomplished writer and speaker, Ms. Weinstock specializes in office processes and staff development. Ms. Weinstock is also a member of the executive board of her local chapter of PAHCOM (Professional Association of Health Care Office Management)