Speaker: Neil Baum, MD
It has never been more important to position your practice versus your competition. And marketing your practice does not have to be expensive or time-consuming. In this 90-minute audio conference, Neil Baum, the guru of medical practice marketing who literally, " "wrote the book, " " will provide practical and time-tested tips that will help the all-too-busy practice leader implement smart marketing ideas immediately.
Shop Around for More Titles and SAVE!
(your discount will be applied in your cart)
Using real-world examples drawn from Neil Baum's own case files and own successful urology practice, this audio conference will give you the roadmap for creating a practice hints on creating a practice that sets you apart from the competition.
Listen and learn:
1. How to attract new patients -- and the importance of keeping the ones you have. Loyalty and bonding is the key!
2. How to target desirable patients.
3. Smart and proven ways to enhance your relationship with referring physicians. Learn what motivates the referral.
3. Identify what is required of you and the staff to achieve the results you want -- keeping staff motivated, organized and dedicated to your patients.
4. And. how to reward your staff without raising your overhead.
5. Inexpensive marketing ideas you can implement today!
6. Use a practice check-up to determine strengths.
7. Providing Value-Added Services to Set Your Practice Apart from the Competition
Meet Our Expert Speaker:
Neil H. Baum, M.D., is Associate Clinical Professor of Urology at Tulane Medical School and Louisiana State University Medical School, both in New Orleans, LA. He is also on the medical staff at Touro Infirmary and Memorial Medical Center, both in New Orleans. Dr. Baum is the author of the best-selling books, Marketing Your Clinical Practice, Third Edition and Take Charge of Your Medical Practice: Before Someone Else Does It for You.
And he speaks regularly on strategies for marketing the medical practice. He has Dr. Baum has served as a member of the editorial boards of The Journal of Medical Practice Management, Postgraduate Medicine, Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality, Options in Medicine, Clinical Geriatrics, and other periodicals. He has co-authored six books and has presented more than 150 presentations at medical meetings and symposia, both on clinical topics and medical practice management topics.